Tricked Out Spa
- Surrounded by nature & high in the canopy
- Sheer curtains and a wafting breeze
- A wet room for coconut / coffee / sea salt / aloe vera scrubs & wraps
- Massage rooms with skilled masseuses trained in a variety of body work techniques – check out Tracey Whiteford.
- Facials – try an Osa Clay Mask followed by Papaya Facial Renewing Polish & Flower Tonic
- Manicures + Pedicures
- Our supercool glass frosted cube shower
- Organic natural tropical ingredients supplied by Raw Botanicals, Aromas para el Alma, Bio Bella Organics, Rainforest Solutions (created by the Osa’s own mad scientist, Alison McFall Lott), and AromaFlor.
View the Iguana Lodge Spa Menu here.