IGUANA LODGE RATES 2016 – 2017
|Casitas||Beach House||Club Rooms|
|High Season 2017 Jan 4 – Apr 30||$229 per person/night double occupancy||$676/night||$188/night|
|Christmas Holiday 2016-17 Dec 19 – Jan 3||$255 per person/night||$910/night||$229/night|
|Green Season 2016 May 1 – Aug 31 & Nov 15 – Dec 18||$193 per person/night double occupancy||$519/night||$150/night|
|Super Green Season* 2016 Sept 1 – Nov 14||$156 per person/night double occupancy||$364/night||$119/night|
- Two exceptional meals a day (breakfast and dinner), and a fab lunch is always available if you choose to lunch here with us!
- Children’s lodging, for those under twelve, is half price
- Price is based upon double occupancy
- Three bedroom house with kitchen
- No meals included
- Meal plans available with two excellent meals a day (breakfast and dinner) for $47.50 per person, half price for kids under twelve. Lunch is always available if you choose to lunch here with us.
- Minimum three night stay
- Room rate is per room, not per person, based upon double occupancy.
- Meal plan (dinner at the rancho) is available for an additional $35 per person.
Super Green Season*
During Super Green Season many of our workers take vacation. If you want more details for your exact dates, please inquire.
Please note: Staff Gratuities are not included in any of the pricing, however tips are customary. (Suggested Amount: $10 per guest / per day). For any group of six people or more, Iguana reserves the right to add a 10% gratuity.
Have a Question About Rates or Seasons?
TOLL FREE FROM THE USA and the GREAT WHITE NORTH
+506 / 8829-5865
+506 / 8848-0752
AT THE LODGE
CHIC CLUB ROOMS
Club Rooms are lovely hotel-like rooms with gorgeous travertine bathrooms and outdoor living areas for hanging out - facing the beach or the jungle.
Straight out of Jungle Architectural Digest, the secluded two-story casitas possess what designers call "tropical allure." Tarzan would be proud.
EPIC BEACH HOUSE
The Beach House is a striking three bedroom, three bath structure built high in the rainforest canopy overlooking the beach.