IGUANA LODGE RATES 2019 – 2020**
|Casitas||Beach House||Club Rooms|
|High Season 2019 Jan 6 – Apr 30, 2019||$203 per person/night double occupancy||$530 per night – up to 6+ people||$166 per night – up to 2 people|
|Christmas Holiday 2019 – 20 Dec 21, 2019 – Jan 5, 2020||$226 per person/night double occupancy||$750 per night – up to 6+ people||$203 per night – up to 2 people|
|Green Season 2019 May 1 – Aug 31 & Nov 15 – Dec 20||$171 per person/night double occupancy||$438 per night – up to 6+ people||$133 per night – up to 2 people|
|Super Green Season* 2019 Sept 1 – Nov 14||$138 per person/night double occupancy||$351 per night – up to 6+ people||$106 per night – up to 2 people|
**13% Costa Rica Sales Tax not included in these prices.
Save This Summer!
One of Many Great Deals
Round Trip Airfare – San Jose to Iguana Lodge included
NO ADDITIONAL COST.
- Two exceptional meals a day (breakfast and dinner), and a fab lunch is always available if you choose to lunch here with us!
- Children’s lodging, for those under twelve, is half price
- Price is based upon double occupancy
- Three bedroom house with kitchen
- No meals included
- Meal plans available with two excellent meals a day (breakfast and dinner) for $47.50 per person, half price for kids under twelve. Lunch is always available if you choose to lunch here with us.
- Minimum three night stay
- Room rate is per room, not per person, based upon double occupancy.
- Includes Breakfast
- Meal plan (dinner at the rancho) is available for an additional $35 per person.
Super Green Season*
During Super Green Season many of our workers take vacation. If you want more details for your exact dates, please inquire.
Please note: Staff Gratuities are not included in any of the pricing, however tips are customary. (Suggested Amount: $10 per guest / per day). For any group of six people or more, Iguana reserves the right to add a 10% gratuity.
TOLL FREE FROM THE USA and the GREAT WHITE NORTH
+506 / 8829-5865
+506 / 8848-0752
AT THE LODGE
20% Discount first two weeks of April. Contact us.
Straight out of Jungle Architectural Digest, the secluded two-story casitas possess what designers call "tropical allure." Tarzan would be proud.