IGUANA LODGE RATES 2017 – 2018**
|Casitas||Beach House||Club Rooms|
|High Season 2018 Jan 8 – Apr 30||$203 per person/night double occupancy||$530 per night – up to 6+ people||$166 per night – up to 2 people|
|Christmas Holiday 2017– Dec 22, 2017 – Jan 7, 2018||$226 per person/night double occupancy||$750 per night – up to 6+ people||$203 per night – up to 2 people|
|Green Season 2017 May 1 – Aug 31 & Nov 15 – Dec 21||$171 per person/night double occupancy||$438 per night – up to 6+ people||$133 per night – up to 2 people|
|Super Green Season* 2017 Sept 1 – Nov 14||$138 per person/night double occupancy||$351 per night – up to 6+ people||$106 per night – up to 2 people|
**Exclusive of 13% Costa Rica Sales Tax
Save Money this summer.
Up through November 14th…
Round Trip Airfare from San Jose to here is included at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
- Two exceptional meals a day (breakfast and dinner), and a fab lunch is always available if you choose to lunch here with us!
- Children’s lodging, for those under twelve, is half price
- Price is based upon double occupancy
- Three bedroom house with kitchen
- No meals included
- Meal plans available with two excellent meals a day (breakfast and dinner) for $47.50 per person, half price for kids under twelve. Lunch is always available if you choose to lunch here with us.
- Minimum three night stay
- Room rate is per room, not per person, based upon double occupancy.
- Includes Breakfast
- Meal plan (dinner at the rancho) is available for an additional $35 per person.
Super Green Season*
During Super Green Season many of our workers take vacation. If you want more details for your exact dates, please inquire.
Please note: Staff Gratuities are not included in any of the pricing, however tips are customary. (Suggested Amount: $10 per guest / per day). For any group of six people or more, Iguana reserves the right to add a 10% gratuity.
TOLL FREE FROM THE USA and the GREAT WHITE NORTH
+506 / 8829-5865
+506 / 8848-0752
AT THE LODGE
Questions or Want to find out about our Great Summer Time Deal? Contact Us.
Straight out of Jungle Architectural Digest, the secluded two-story casitas possess what designers call "tropical allure." Tarzan would be proud.