YOGA TEACHER TRAININGS ~ YAY!
200 HOUR Intensive Yoga Teacher Training with EnergiZen Yoga School
200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certification
AUGUST 4 to 19, 2018
Make your passion your profession!
Learn to teach yoga in a supportive and encouraging environment that will leave you with wonderful friends from all over the world.
Our teacher training offers the highest standard of teachings, authentic and approachable methodology, and above all hands-on and practical experience for enhanced personal practice and teaching skills. Our program aims at developing teachers who encourage and inspire, who demonstrate sensitivity to the needs of individuals as well as the group.
Build the foundation to teach skillfully, with compassion, integrity and safety as you discover your own unique voice and style. Learn a comprehensive base of yoga therapy and to teach yoga to people of all ages and fitness levels.
And above all study with passionate, high-quality teachers, who have a lifetime of practice and professional experience.
Come join us and take your practice to the next level in the perfect setting for a yoga training!
Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Teacher Training with Yoga Maya & Debbie Krejci
AUGUST 23 to SEPTEMBER 6, 2018
This training will have you certified in the most popular and in demand styles of teaching. You will learn to develop your own sequences based on the needs of your students and based on what is authentic to you. You will have the foundation to lead others confidently, knowledgeably and safely.
TEACHER TRAINING CURRICULUM:
- Study of asana (proper alignment, benefits, modifications, contra-indications)
- Principles of anatomy
- Pranayama, meditation, bandhas, and mantras
- Art of sequencing classes
- Hands-on assists and use of props
- Ayurveda 101
- Cultivating your voice
- Confidence-building through practice teaching "practicum"
- Yoga history and philosophy (yoga scriptures, Yamas and Niyamas…)
- Sanskrit/English names of asanas
- The business of Yoga and ethics
- How to actually teach yoga