LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ~ LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ~ IT’S EASY ~ TROPICAL FLORIST’S DREAM COME TRUE ~MANGO CARAMEL CAKE? ~ DESTINATION WEDDINGS
Fabulous One-of-a-Kind Weddings
Iguana Lodge has hosted many weddings – each unique. Celebrate the union of life on the Osa Peninsula in Costa Rica with us.
We are always pleased to be part of such a special event, whether two or two hundred plan plan to attend the magnificent affair. Whether you long for a luxury wedding or a green wedding (some call it an eco wedding), an intimate affair or a raucous party – you and your family and friends will love Iguana Lodge and the services we provide. We can arrange everything.
- from the legal work
- to the professional photography (there are some excellent photographers here in Costa Rica)
- from the cake (try our lemon curd with coconut, fresh mango with caramel, chocolate with chocolate covered coffee beans)
- to the flowers (truly incredible tropical flowers – in the States and Europe you could expect to pay thousands and thousands of dollars for all the mind-blowingly beautiful exotic heliconias, gingers, and orchids to name a few)
- from the dinner – would you prefer a gorgeous beach barbecue or a more formal dinner in our Great Room?
- to the sky-lanterns, dancing, and fireworks.
We Love Weddings!
We can put packages together that include tours, transfers, etc, and specialize in facilitating group travel arrangements.
See a recent Iguana Lodge wedding video, filmed by Comfort Studio.
Contact us for more wedding information.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ~ SWIM IN THE MORNING ~ CHECK OUT THE MONKEYS ~ TAKE A HIKE TOGETHER ~ PRIVATE, DREAMY, ALL ALONE AT LAST
We joyfully welcome honeymooners, and are happy to put together a package for you, or not, as you choose.
Our Honeymoon Package includes flights from San Jose, a chilled bottle of champagne, beautiful special tropical flower arrangements, romantic dinners on your private deck or on the beach, three fabulous tours (choices listed below), and all transfers. (Hotels and transfers in San Jose are extra.) The cost of this package is $1295, along with the additional cost of your Casita or Club Room which varies depending upon the number of nights you stay and season you visit.
Choose one activity from each category – we can also mix and match tours:
- A mangrove/sunset kayak trip or horseback tour through our nearby refuge and along the beach;
- A jungle hike, horseback ride in the primary forest, or a spa treatment and/or massage for each of you on your private deck or in the spa;
- Waterfall Rappel, Tree Climb, or Golfo Dulce boat trip to the Wildlife Sanctuary or Dolphin and Whale Spotting.