EVERYONE HAS A DREAM
this morning the sun made me adore it.
PLANNING A TRIP? Here is what’s up with Iguana Lodge in the time of COVID…
Hi from fabulous Costa Rica.
We hope that you are staying safe and healthy through this pandemic. For those that are suffering, are ill, have been ill or have lost loved ones to the virus, our hearts are with you.
Iguana Lodge has been closed since March.
We just re-opened, partially, offering long term rentals through our Stay a While offer.
Stay a While is for those who want to live in isolated beauty until the world’s pandemic problems settle down. It is a great option not just for a tranquil life style but great for those who want to work remotely.
Costa Rica is OPEN – We are ACCEPTING reservations.
Costa Rica is open to a limited number countries: Canada, UK, EU and now the USA. There are a number of restrictions.
Costa Rica is allowing US residents only from specific states. These are states with low infection numbers which right now are in the north east. Costa Rica is requiring proof of state residency such as a drivers license.
Currently, we are taking bookings. No deposit required until we are fully opened. If you want to make a reservation risk-free, please do so. Hopefully, the world will open up in time for your travel plans.
We will keep you informed of our progress including all the steps we are taking to ensure the health and safety of you, our guests, as well as our workers and the community.
Want us to keep you up with Iguana Lodge answering questions like when it will be back in full swing? Sign up for our newsletter – click on the button below .
Costa Rica Travel in the time of COVID…
Costa Rica has done a great job attending to the health and safety of all. The infection and mortality rates are lower than many countries especially compared to its immediate neighbors and the USA. Costa Rica has been incredibly transparent and informative. Kudos to Costa Rica!
Costa Rica is slowly re-opening to international travel.
Canada, the United Kingdom, the European Union and residents from specific states in the USA can now travel to Costa Rica. BUT there are significant requirements to get here. You will need to do the following:
- Have a negative COVID test result within 48 hours of your arrival.
- Complete an online health pass for Costa Rica.
- Carry travelers insurance that will cover you for COVID treatment ($50,000 limit) and an extended stay ($2,000).
- And, if you are coming from the USA, proof of state residency.
Costa Rica is currently restricting air travel to 5 flights a week from each area. These areas also have return requirements which may include a 14-day quarantine.
Not sure if this will be the new normal but the trip is not going to be as easy as it was before.
It looks like Costa Rica is testing its new border program to minimize any health impact on its citizens and other travelers. My guess is that they will fine-tune it and then start opening more fully.
TROPICAL BEACH RESORT – NATURE LOVERS’ PARADISE – YOGA, ART, CERAMIC & TENNIS CENTER
Iguana Lodge is a cool, contemporary four star tropical beachfront resort in the remote jungles of the Osa Peninsula in Costa Rica. For years Iguana Lodge has been providing exceptional accommodations, service and lifetime memories to thousands of guests from around the world.
“Something magical happens here…maybe it’s the beach or the gardens, the conversation or the jungle, the nights or the days.” – S. T. Barrows, Raleigh, North Carolina.
TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE
- Gorgeous 15 acre Beachfront Resort surrounded by Nature at its Finest
- Fab tasty farm to table meals in our Two Award-Winning Restaurants serving edgy, modern fresh cuisine.- See the menus
- Two world class Yoga Studios with classes and awesome retreats – check out our event schedule
- 55 foot chemical free Pool and lounging Jacuzzi
- Tricked Out Jungle Spa
- Fantastic Staff & Service
- Renowned Onsite Naturalist Guides
- Incredible Adventure throughout the Osa – including the ‘jewel of Costa Rica,’ Corcovado National Park - be it tree climbing, waterfall rappelling, hiking, dolphin & whale spotting, fishing, kayaking, birding, horseback riding,
- Hammocks, Palapas, Beach Toys – rock out reading a book on the beach with a cool, tropical drink
- Tennis Court – We have racquets and balls to lend – no shoes required
- And a world class Ceramic Studio – Pura Vida Ceramic Studio – Where Clay Comes to Play that doubles as a Music Studio complete with electric piano, congas, and guitars.
“It’s wonderful. I loved the lodge, the cooking, the family spirit, the conversation.” ~ Marty Bauman – Wisconsin – Iguana Lodge Guest Book
Green Season Deals
SAVE UP TO 50%
GREEN IS THE NEW BLACK SAY FLIP FLOP FRIENDLY THREE TIMES FAST CONTEMPORARY TROPICAL PARADISE ON THE BEST BEACH ON THE OSA (THE ‘LAST GREAT’ PENINSULA) FAB FOOD AND DRINK YOGA RETREATS, TEACHER TRAININGS, AND PLAYFUL LIVING TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE CREATING LIFETIME MEMORIES STAY WILD, STAY AMAZED, STAY AWAKE NO SHOES REQUIRED
Iguana Lodge Instagram
Are you ready for Iguana Lodge?
We are ready for you.
Wherever you choose to kick off your flip flops, Iguana Lodge has awesome lodging options.
Straight out of Jungle Architectural Digest, the secluded two-story casitas possess what designers call "tropical allure." Tarzan would be proud.