EVERYONE HAS A DREAM
this morning the sun made me adore it.
Planning a trip? Here is what’s up with Iguana Lodge in the time of COVID…
Hi from fabulous Costa Rica.
We hope that you are staying safe and healthy through this pandemic. For those that are suffering, have been ill or have lost loved ones to the virus, our hearts are with you. It is a tough time.
Since the middle of March, Iguana Lodge has been closed.
We do not know when we are going to open.
Costa Rica has done a great job attending to the health and safety of all. The infection and mortality rates have been kept very low. Costa Rica has been incredibly transparent and informative. Kudos to Costa Rica!
Costa Rica is now slowly opening up. Hotels are permitted to open with restrictions.
Iguana Lodge has chosen not to open. The fact is that most of our guests are from abroad and Costa Rica’s borders are closed (until June 30th but likely this will be extended into July, if not longer). Until the borders open, Iguana Lodge feels that it is not viable to operate.
Currently, we are taking bookings for the future but we are not requiring any deposit until we actually open our doors. So if you want to make a reservation, risk-free, please do. Hopefully, the world will open up in time for your travel plans. We will keep you informed of our progress including all the steps we are taking to ensure the health and safety of you, our guests, as well as our workers and the community. For updates please follow us on Facebook or Instagram or contact us directly.
TROPICAL BEACH RESORT – NATURE LOVERS’ PARADISE – YOGA, ART, CERAMIC & TENNIS CENTER
Iguana Lodge is a cool, contemporary four star tropical beachfront resort in the remote jungles of the Osa Peninsula in Costa Rica. For years Iguana Lodge has been providing exceptional accommodations, service and lifetime memories to thousands of guests from around the world.
“Something magical happens here…maybe it’s the beach or the gardens, the conversation or the jungle, the nights or the days.” – S. T. Barrows, Raleigh, North Carolina.
TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE
- Gorgeous 15 acre Beachfront Resort surrounded by Nature at its Finest
- Fab tasty farm to table meals in our Two Award-Winning Restaurants serving edgy, modern fresh cuisine.- See the menus
- Two world class Yoga Studios with classes and awesome retreats – check out our event schedule
- 55 foot chemical free Pool and lounging Jacuzzi
- Tricked Out Jungle Spa
- Fantastic Staff & Service
- Renowned Onsite Naturalist Guides
- Incredible Adventure throughout the Osa – including the ‘jewel of Costa Rica,’ Corcovado National Park - be it tree climbing, waterfall rappelling, hiking, dolphin & whale spotting, fishing, kayaking, birding, horseback riding,
- Hammocks, Palapas, Beach Toys – rock out reading a book on the beach with a cool, tropical drink
- Tennis Court – We have racquets and balls to lend – no shoes required
- And a world class Ceramic Studio – Pura Vida Ceramic Studio – Where Clay Comes to Play that doubles as a Music Studio complete with electric piano, congas, and guitars.
“It’s wonderful. I loved the lodge, the cooking, the family spirit, the conversation.” ~ Marty Bauman – Wisconsin – Iguana Lodge Guest Book
Green Season Deals
SAVE UP TO 50%
GREEN IS THE NEW BLACK SAY FLIP FLOP FRIENDLY THREE TIMES FAST CONTEMPORARY TROPICAL PARADISE ON THE BEST BEACH ON THE OSA (THE ‘LAST GREAT’ PENINSULA) FAB FOOD AND DRINK YOGA RETREATS, TEACHER TRAININGS, AND PLAYFUL LIVING TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE CREATING LIFETIME MEMORIES STAY WILD, STAY AMAZED, STAY AWAKE NO SHOES REQUIRED
Iguana Lodge Instagram
Are you ready for Iguana Lodge?
We are ready for you.
Wherever you choose to kick off your flip flops, Iguana Lodge has awesome lodging options.
Straight out of Jungle Architectural Digest, the secluded two-story casitas possess what designers call "tropical allure." Tarzan would be proud.