There is something special about Iguana Lodge
and the people that come here. Whether you come here for the adventure or just want to relax, rejuvenate, unwind and unplug, welcome to Iguana Lodge.
- Comb our extraordinary Beach
- Paddle out to the reef via kayak or paddleboard – keep an eye out for humpbacks
- Spot sloths, macaws, monkeys, anteaters … with our Onsite Naturalist
- Swim in the fab fifty-five foot chemical free Pool or relax in the Jacuzzi
- Pamper yourself at our professional Spa with world-class therapists,
- Stretch out on our gorgeous Yoga Deck
- Find your special hammock and lounge about reading a good book
- Head to our Tennis court – love love love this!
- Take the time for a long meal and get caught up with your kids, loved ones or friends
- Jump in to our Pura Vida Ceramic Studio and play in the clay
- Come into the Music Studio and play some Chopin.
- Watch a sunrise or take a sunset swim
- Ramble through our epic 12 acres of Native Species Gardens
- Check out the Milky Way, the Southern Cross, and beach bioluminescence
- Cruise through Lauren’s Art Studio and enjoy her paintings
- And should you need to check in with Planet Earth, enjoy our complimentary Wifi, wherever, whenever – life is good here at Iguana Lodge.
Iguana Lodge has the best beach on the Osa – no kidding.
YOGA & MOVEMENT
With two incredible studios – stretch, move, rejoice in the mind and body’s abilities.
TROPICAL JUNGLE POOL
Enjoy the 55 foot chemical free pool and Jacuzzi – and watch the monkey overhead.
Iguana Lodge’s On-Site Naturalist is World Class (no kidding)
Tricked Out Jungle Spa
Try the Jungle Spa – Treat Yourself or Someone You Love.
Take a hike, a stroll, comb the beach.
DANCING AND FRIDAY NIGHT SALSA
Salsa, Cumbia, Bachata?
If you’re a birder – you’ve come to the right place.
Take a walk with our fabulous naturalist, Sidnar, around the lodge and its trails.
EXPLORE THE GARDENS
Iguana Lodge has magnificent Gardens.
NATIVE SPECIES GARDENS
Largest Native Species Garden on the Peninsula…
Two award-winning restaurants with edgy, eclectic fresh food.
“Today is the best of times and the worst of times…We had an awesome time here. The worst is today, we have to leave. This place returns one to where the heart and soul should be, we just lose our way. The taste of the air, the sensual smell of the earth, the caress of the rain, all so rejuvenating.” Jan and Dave Allen – San Diego, California – Iguana Lodge Guest Book