Fortunately for us (and you), we are located on the best beach on the Osa, no kidding. We decided to move here when we took a swim. Enjoy our…
- Six mile long, gorgeous, deserted stretch of beach – made for swimming, boogie boarding, paddle boarding, and kayaking – and as luck would have it, a new fast surf break has developed in the last few years as well.
- Reef less than a half mile out, so you can kayak, paddle board, or swim to the nearby reef and snorkel for hours.
- Warm tropical water. It’s sublime – around eighty-four degrees.
- Bioluminescence in the evenings – swimming becomes a Tinkerbell-esque experience. Really cool.
- Sandy and swimmable beach – unlike everywhere else around. (While all hotels show sandy beaches in the promo shots – the truth is that our location has the only sandy beach in and out of the water. There are other great gorgeous beaches, but when you step into the water, you realize there is slippery treacherous rock underneath… just saying).
- You can walk for miles without seeing another person, but you can’t avoid the scarlet macaws.